Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-thon update 5...


Since last post:

On the clock:

--Reading: 82 min.

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, etc.): 29 min.

--Other (playing doggie butler, cooking supper for Annie and me, cleaning up after supper, etc.): 42 min.

--Sleep: 0 min.

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 63 pages

--What I read: started Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block

Down the hatch:

--Food: scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of toast made with yesterday's homemade bread

--Drink: a huge glass of water

Cumulatively:

On the clock:

--Reading: 435 min.

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 138 min.

--Other: 120 min.

--Sleep: 0 min.

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 352 pages

--What I've read: The Hot Zone by Richard Preston, started Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block

Down the hatch:

--Food: 2 cherry scones, 8 veggie corn dog bites, 2 snack size Baby Ruths, scrambled eggs, 2 pieces homemade toast

--Drink: 2 cups half caf coffee, 1 huge mug cinnamon spice tea, 1 glass Coke, 1 huge glass water

Miscellaneous comments: Boo! I'm already getting really sleepy! :( And I haven't even taken my meds for the night which are meant partially to make me sleepy. Oh well, off to feed the Baconmeister--maybe that will wake me up a bit. If not, there's always coffee to grind. :P

4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Wish I could share a cup of coffee with you! I just put Elle to bed so I"m back in the game but I kinda just wanna crawl in bed. ;) Cinnamon spice tea sounds delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a lovely bookish day. (And I have to say, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE scones. I just left Heather a comment that I really need to read for the readathon one of these days just so I can have an excuse for yummy snacks and food.)

Read on!

chrisa511 said...

YUCK!!! I can finally disagree with you on something you're eating! I hate eggs, lol. Oh I wish I was over there with you SO BAD DEBI!!!!!! I'd help keep you awake by making coffee for us and playing music really loud and making you dance :p In fact, go tell Annie to find some good music and make you dance a little bit ;) Or go pick some of the more bizarre songs that I've sent you with the email music project and listen to those :p Hope you can hang in there my dear! But take a nap if you need to! It helped me. And yay for Francesca Lia Block!! I just got an email from Amazon saying that her new book The Elementals shipped to me :D So excited!!!!

Leslie @ This is the Refrain said...

I remember my teacher reading selections of The Hot Zone in my biology class every year and it was just terrifying! I agree with Chris -- go dance around! Do something to wake up! I'm not staying up super late, though. Just until maybe 12 or 1. I know I'm going to get too sleepy... and what can I say? I like my sleep!