Dewey's Read-a-thon is off for another round. Thank you, Dewey...you are so missed. So very missed.
And before I answer the intro questions, I just want to thank the lovely ladies hosting Dewey's Read-a-Thon. For all their hard work and generous amounts of time that they put in to making this fun for everyone. And even more for making sure that Dewey is still at the heart of this wonderful event. Thank you!!!
The introductory questionaire:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
LOL--I've no idea how to answer that because I don't even know which books I'm going to pick from my enormous reading pile. But first I'm going to read some of The Hot Zone by Richard Preston which I already have started...and I am looking forward to diving back into it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Ha. I honestly have no idea what to say. Yes, I really *am* that boring. :P
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
While I participated in the first several read-a-thons, I haven't participated in the last few. I'm out of practice, but itching to get my feet wet again.