Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-thon update 7...


Since last post:

On the clock:

--Reading: 57 min.

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, etc.): 25 min.

--Other (food prep, chatting with Annie, etc.): 19 min.

--Sleep: 0 min.

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 63 pages

--What I read: finished Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block

Down the hatch:

--Food: Rotel dip and chips (yep, it was time to pull out the big guns)

--Drink: glass of Coke

Cumulatively:

On the clock:

--Reading: 572 min.

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 201 min.

--Other: 150 min.

--Sleep: 0 min.

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 484 pages

--What I've read: finished The Hot Zone by Richard Preston, Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block

Down the hatch:

--Food: 2 cherry scones, 8 veggie corn dog bites, 2 snack size Baby Ruths, scrambled eggs, 2 pieces homemade toast, Rotel dip and chips

--Drink: 2 cups half caf coffee, 1 huge mug cinnamon spice tea, 3 glasses Coke, 1 huge glass water

Miscellaneous comments: Well, the Rotel kept me awake for a while. But now I'm more tired than ever. And on top of that, Miss Banana wasn't feeling good, so she decided to go to bed. Bacon is sound asleep on my bed. Don't know where the kitties are. So I'm on my own in this effort to stay awake. It's not looking good...

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Awwww, lol. Sorry everyone is pooping out on you Debi!!! But you've done amazing today!!! Got two great sounding books knocked out!! I hope the Block book was good at least!! And damn you for eating the rotel dip without me :p I seriously think I'm going to have to go get the makings for it tomorrow now, lol..you just have me craving it WAY too much!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!