Thursday, February 14, 2013

winter break...

I had hoped to be all caught up on blog reading before winter break so I wouldn't feel so guilty about ignoring the computer next week. I had also hoped to have my house spotlessly cleaned. And have the kids' stuff packed. And lots of other things.

These things didn't happen. But I refuse to let that tarnish winter break! Yep, starting tomorrow evening, I am on vacation! :D  Okay, so vacation starts with a few extra kids spending the night and probably much chaos, but it will be vacation nonetheless! No school! No school planning and prep! No cleaning (well, except the absolutely necessities)! No turning anything fun into an obligation and thus robbing it of its purely fun status! Relax! Relax! Relax!

Ahhhhh...

See you the following week...

3 comments:

Jean said...

Have an outstanding break, Debi. You have definitely earned it!

DesLily said...

Enjoy!
Relax!
Have Fun!

Susan said...

Have a wonderful break, Debi, and enjoy being with your kids, and reading, and playing and creating, and watching movies, and maybe going out for walks if it's not icy out (is here again, after last week).

Definitely relax! You deserve it!