Yep, I'm a day early this week. Quite the rebel with my blogging schedule this week--ha! I'm early because I really, really didn't feel like doing this week, so I forced myself to just get it over with. (Not wanting to do it has nothing to do with Project Life itself, but more with my overall state of mind--more on this shortly.)
Week 9 spread:
We didn't have much out of the ordinary going on this week, and I just hadn't taken many photos, so to fill in some space I snapped a handful of pics yesterday of little bits of our home. It was an idea I'd wanted to try to throw in a few times a year anyway, so this was the perfect week to start.
Okay, that state of mind thing. I seem to have donned my grumpy pants lately. :( I'm not sure what the hell this funk is about, but I'm just plain cranky. It's bad enough being grumpy and having a reason why, but to be this out-of-sorts for no apparent reason, well that just sucks. Of course, maybe that just helps balance out those periods where I'm inexplicably happy for stretches, huh?
Anyway, I think I'm going to unplug for a bit. By a bit, I don't know if I mean a few days or a few weeks or even longer. (I'll probably still instagram and maybe twitter on my iPod, but if I find that I'm letting that become a time suck I'll just have to set that aside too.) There are just some things I sorely need to get done around here:
1. I'd love to have everything finished for this quarter of school before the end of the month when spring break rolls around, so I can spend spring break concentrating on the final quarter of the year.
2. Our house needs a major cleaning. I haven't even taken down the kids' Christmas trees yet. *sigh*
3. I had high hopes of making all my friends some sort of gift for their birthdays this year. I'm already in major fail here...and I'd really like to get caught back up.
4. It's nearly time to start planting all those hundreds of seeds. And I need to draw up some plans for what we want to try to accomplish in the garden expansion arena this year.
5. I'd so love to finally spend a little time on home improvement projects of the beautifying type, as opposed to the "OMFG-yet another damn emergency to deal with" type.
6. Although all the above seem to negate this one, I'd love to just take some down time to try to get some decent sleep and some physical and mental rest in hopes of getting this fibro under some semblance of control again.
It goes without saying, but I will so miss you all!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful March!!!