Friday, September 16, 2011

The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle: The Thing Beneath the Bed by Patrick Rothfuss and illustrated by Nate Taylor.

Upon reading Carl's review of this amazing little book, I immediately had to hop over to my library's website to see if they had this book. Lucky for me, I was able to order it from one of the county branches. But even though I've now had it for a week, it wasn't until this evening that I was able to crack it open. But my. oh. my. was it ever worth the wait!

I'm impressed that Carl was able to review this book in the first place. He captured it perfectly. And it couldn't have been easy. Because this book is so deliciously deceptive.

Honestly, I can't add anything to what Carl already wrote so wonderfully. But I just had to say how much I adored this book. Adored it. Adored it. Adored it.


And yeah, perfect for RIP.

2 comments:

Kailana said...

My library doesn't have this and I don't really want to buy it. :(

chrisa511 said...

Yep yep yep...I really need to read this!